KopiRun aims to make group buying a seamless part of everyday life, for all consumers and merchants alike. We are looking for a proactive, creative individual who can independently create digital marketing campaigns, promotional videos and content to grow our active user base. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing startup, make an impact in a tech-first company with lots of room for creativity, then look no further!
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns, including online content strategy and social media campaigns.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts (TikTok and Instagram mainly), and creating content for these platforms on a weekly basis to cater to our target audience.
- Implementing plans to increase followers on the social media accounts and app installations.
- Measuring the success of the executed marketing campaigns and optimising your campaigns.
- Monitoring trends and what our users are saying on social media, and using this as a feedback channel to recommend improvements to the app experience.
- Social media management experience (TikTok/Instagram preferred). Please do share a link to the relevant account(s) you have managed, and your portfolio in your CV if any.
- Enrolled in a Diploma, or Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field is ideal, but not a must. Candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered.
- A knack for creating content for TikTok.
This is a part-time internship.
KopiRun culture - We have as a culture of open communication and idea sharing.
Tech ideology - We strive to push the boundaries of the technologies that we implement to automate as much as possible across our different platforms, in order to build the best user experience we can and to reduce as much friction as possible for completing a task on our platforms.
Building a value driven product - Write and solution meaningful and impactful software that improves the daily lives of your average person
Own your work - In combination with your technical responsibilities, this means thinking how to get your work done, the research behind it and completing your work. Writing code that you have confidence in is the best way to nurture and hone the ability to build awesome products
Willingness to learn - Working with new products and technologies often mean hitting a wall and not being able to comprehend all the parts that are working together. Taking the time to research on new architectures, frameworks, technologies and languages are very much encouraged here with our tech-first ideology.